Wednesday 2 August 2017

Eastfjords

So that is about it. No I'm waiting for the Norröna in Seydisfjordur. Once again I had to fill portal hubs. I tried to let the car stay leaned, but it did not help. Left rear had  oil, but I had to top up rest of the hubs. We'll see if the excess oil stays in differentials or will it pour out somewhere. There is two days fast drive left.

There is not so much to see in eastfjords, a lot of birds along the coast and there are some big lagoons, where swans gather up before moving south.

From Höfn you can see 4 glacier tongues.




Here is one lagoon with hundreds of swans




Some seagulls? these were big ones.


A cliff full of birds
Some gooses and other birds along the shore...









I spent the previous night in the next fjord to south from Seydisfjordur and there is this cascade of waterfalls.

So tomorrow morning the ship sales to Danmark and Iceland leaves behind once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment