Tuesday 14 February 2017

The Mogger

Couple of words about me. I'm a biker and this brings the rule number one for the Mog : It must be able to carry a bike.

Introduction of me in the nomadic tour / the nomad, there is a translator in the page. So basically I have more than 700 000 kliks in meter now with bikes, so I would say it is serious.

Travelling so far has been with bike only and  mostly camping. I've propably lived in tent for a total of about 3 years. Some tavelling highlights can be found here in my "local guides" page. There is about 400 photos at the moment with the position tag. If you scroll downthe page, the  tags appear on the map and photos appear on the left panel.
My Local Guides Photos

The Expedition Camper would bring a bit more freedom. The camp could be anywhere eg. in desert conditions for a week or so. Light weight bike is then perfect to explore surroundings.
Unimog gives a bit more access in difficult terrain as it can ford more than a meter deep water and it is easier to handle in soft sand. Not too soft though...

Tough terrain I've found in Iceland fording rivers and soft sand dynes in Tunis and Morocco.
Tunis
Morocco
Iceland

No comments:

Post a Comment