Sunday 2 July 2017

Asbyrgi

One day spent here in Asbyrgi. I already packed up because it was raining during the night and it seemed to continue in the morning. Then it cleared up a bit and I grabbed the drone and walked the center cliff. There you could see a bit further and the weather was clearing up a bit so I walked also the outer cliff to the end of gorge. Two batteries from the drone were spent, though the weather was gray so there is nothing spectacular.

I edited rapidly a video of the highland drive, just picked up a short clip from each take from the dashcam. At the end there is couple of clips from the drone, in HD however.



And some photos from the Asbyrgi.








The trail from the camping to the outer cliff has a bit steep start.


In the Dettifoss drones are forbidden. I think the water sprays might drop quite a few drones if tourists would fly them there.





Breakfast in camper

And two photos fro mthe drone in Herdubreid




1 comment: