Sunday 9 July 2017

Langisjör

On the way from Landmanalaugar there are some nice green/black mountains.







Langisjör mountains were covered snow, so I decided to skip walking them. Also it started raining again.  I just got some photos and then started loading drone batteries while having one MRE lunch.

This time MRE was a real deal, there was shredded beef in BBQ sauce and black beas in seasoning sauce. I put all in one pot and it was as good as it can be :)





Just when I was about to leave there came a crack in clouds and I got the drone in the air. Vatnajökull glacier is shining in white at the end of the lake.
by mavic
by canon

I decided to go to Kirkjubärlaustur (or something) for camping. I poured two 20l jerrys in tank just to be sure to get there. It would have been really close without jerrys.

On the way I visited Eldgja, which have a nice waterfall in a gorge.



No comments:

Post a Comment